R.E.A. Services Limited (“REAS”) (company number 01159736), holds and processes personal data on behalf R.E.A. Holdings plc (“REAH”) and its subsidiaries (the “group”) in its capacity as corporate secretary. In doing so, we comply with relevant data protection legislation.
This Privacy Notice has been issued to comply with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”), which came into effect on 1 January 2021, replacing any Data Privacy Notice issued under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016.
REAS acts as data controller of the group, collecting and processing personal data in relation to the website to maintain personal details of contacts, including email addresses, telephone and mobile numbers
In accordance with guidance issued by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the group’s legal advisers and auditors may be considered “joint data controllers” or “data controllers in common” (the holders, users and processors of personal data) for the purposes of the UK GDPR.
The joint data controllers can be contacted as follows:
R.E.A. Services Limited
1st Floor, 32-36 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 8QX
Telephone: 020 7436 7877
If you browse the website you do so anonymously. REAS may use your IP address (the internet address of your computer) to administer aggregate statistics about our visitors such as traffic patterns and regulated site information, time spent on the page etc, for internal use.
Use, transfer and storage of email addresses
Email addresses that you provide to us via the website will be used for the sole purpose of sending you documents or notifications about updates to the website. We will not pass your details on to third parties outside of the REAH group (except, as necessary to third party providers of services to REAH eg administrators of the website, administrators of the register).
All data backups to the cloud are held in the United Kingdom.
Your personal data will not be directly transferred to another country unless you request for this to be done.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalised visit.
Your rights in relation to your data
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to fulfil your right to be informed about the use of your personal data. In addition:
- You have the right to access your personal data. If you wish to request copies of your personal data please contact the Data Controller at the address above.
- You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed if there is no reason for its continued storage and processing.
- You have the right to object to your personal data being processed and to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. While processing is restricted, the data controllers are permitted to store the personal data to ensure the restriction is respected in future. You will be informed if a restriction on processing is lifted.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about the data controller with the ICO.
This privacy notice may be updated from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
Further details about UK GDPR and your rights under UK GDPR can be found on the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk/.